Identify and name light(s) in a multi-unit system
In large growing facilities you might find some difficulties to identify a specific fixture. To simplify this, we have an option to blink your lights individually or together. By "blinking" the fixture will light up all the spectrums to full potential for about a second. When located, you can assign each light its own name and tags e.g. row 3, fixture 14.
To blink and assign names/tags to your lights, please follow these steps:
- Open helioCONNECT.
- Click "Scan" and watch your list of fixture(s) appear.
- Select the unit you would like to name.
- Click the "Blink" button in the helioCONNECT app. This will cause the selected unit to flash off, then back on. Use this function to locate the unit in your lighting array.
- Once you are sure of which unit you want to name/tag, select the unit and click "Launch". This will open your Web User Interface to display the unit’s information and settings.
- Now, in the Web User Interface, click the operation tab (located in the top middle of the page). Under the "Tags" header, select the edit button. A text box will appear, where you can enter the desired name/tag(s).
- Click "Save" and your tag will be in use for this particular fixture.
Name and identify your fixtures
Heliospectra’s fixture(s) can be identified in several ways: IP address - an identification number assigned to a fixture in the network that can be set in static or dynamic. MAC address - an identification number that is always static/same for each ...
In order to allocate a specific fixture in your installation, we have a ''Blink'' mode in our helioCONNECT interface. The Blink function is specifically useful in facilities with high amount of fixtures. With this feature you have the possibility to ...
Setup/activate my light(s) WIFI-function
Presteps First make sure that your light can support the WIFI upgrade. To do this look at the first 6 serial numbers on your light. If the light has a serial number starting with 002.005, then the light will support the WIFI upgrade. If the light has ...
Setup light(s) directly to your laptop
If you cant reach your lights, and/or you suspect there may be issues with your router, there are alternative ways reaching your light(s). Also, this is a good walk-through if you want to check if a connection issue is in your lights or in your ...
To have the recipes downloaded to your computer you press right-click on each file below and choose "save as" and download your desired light recipe(s): G plate - vegetation promotion C plate - vegetation promotion C plate - flowering promotion ...