Change the time and date of your Heliospectra Light Fixtures.
By default, the lights are using a Network Time Protocol server to set the light system time.
To have your light(s) set the time automatically by NTP, you are required to have an internet connection to the same network as your light(s) are connected to.
If unsure, or if no NTP server is available, it is recommended to use the default settings/manually set clock time. For a description of how to do this, please [click this link].
Setting Additional NTP Settings
Follow the instructions to set additional NTP settings for the light:
- Open the web UI and click the Configuration tab.
- In the Time field, verify that the Use NTP check box is selected.
- If necessary, configure NTP Offset in the adjacent HH:MM: SS text field. Then click Set NTP Offset.
- To set a custom NTP server, select the Custom NTP pool radio button, then enter the address to the NTP server in the adjacent text field, for example, “se.pool.ntp.org” (refer to www.pool.ntp.org for an updated list of public NTP servers).
- Click Set NTP Pool to update the settings
Without an offset, NTP operates on UTC. Under normal conditions setting the hour of the NTP, offset suffices to work in local time. The clock does not automatically adjust for daylight savings time.