On this page, you find the latest firmware for your Heliospectra lamps and devices.
Download the files at the bottom of this page under the heading "Attachments"
- ELIXIA series (LX601C, LX601G, LX602C, LX602G)
- LX50 series (LX501C, LX501G, LX502C, LX502G)
- DYNA RX30
WiFi will only be available on lamps with CPU2 cards.
WARNING - Do not use on L4 Lights! They are not compatible with this firmware and will break if this firmware is installed on them.
Updates in 3.3.0
- This version improves the helioCORE™ compatibility of the lamps
Major Changes in 3.2.2
This version is a WiFi update release.
New WiFi patch v22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199.
New WiFi driver v1.3.0.
Wrong WiFi password message in status.
Weak WiFi signal message in the status
Better RSSI measurement.
Only remembers 1 WiFi AP + default configuration AP.
Duplicate SSIDs in the SSID list were removed.
Up/download of LED-plate data.
730nm is reprogrammed to 735nm on LED plate.
Added product code to model in WebUI.
New Heliospectra logo.
Updates from versions 3.0.4 and 3.1.0
- WiFi patch.
- Better WiFi responsiveness.
- More Timezones.
- Bug fixes.
Updates from version 2.2.x (Including the above changes):
- Update of Boot-loader. Faster startup and bug fixes.
- WiFi on Lights with CPU card v2.
- Status LED on/off.
- Master/Follower improvements.
- Better Status/Error reporting.
- Improved NTP (Time setting from the Internet).
- TCP CLI removed.
- Bug fixes.
For more information on what the update includes, read the full Firmware Release Note that is available as a PDF attached below.
WARNING: This information is NOT applicable for L4A lights. They should not be updated to the firmware listed here.