When your light(s) are controlled by external timers, you might want to only set the light quality/spectrum in your lights, and not the light(s) internal timer/schedule. Please follow the procedure written further down or in the video above to do so.
- Open helioCONNECT.
- Highlight the light(s) you want to set up and click "launch".
- Now your light(s) Web User Interface, will open in your internet browser.
- Go to the tab "Operation".
- Scroll down until you see the paragraph "SCHEDULE".
- Here type in 0 (zero) in all fields regards to time.
- Then type in what level of light intensity you wish on each channel.
- Click "Add".
- Click the green button "Start schedule".
- Now, your light(s) will drive all-time on the desired light intensity of each channel. To turn it/on/off, you use your own external timer connected to your electrical power grid system.
(To do a full schedule setup, including your light(s) internal timer, please go to [this page] ).