First make sure that your light can support the WIFI upgrade. To do this look at the first 6 serial numbers on your light. If the light has a serial number starting with 002.005, then the light will support the WIFI upgrade. If the light has a serial number starting with 002.004. and below, then the light does not have the correct hardware to support the WIFI connection feature.
To setup/activate your WIFI-lights working wireless, please follow this procedure:
- Setup your router so that it is compatible with your WIFI lights [click here for description to do so].
- Download helioCONNECT and firmware for WIFI lights from their respective locations
- Launch helioCONNECT
- Highlight your light(s) in helioCONNECT, and click "launch".
- In the light(s) Web User Interface set the same SSID(name) and password as your router has. (SSID "HelioConfig", and password "Conf5600K").
- Now your lights are ready to communicate wireless automatically. Test it by pulling out the ethernet cable of your light(s), re-open helioCONNECT, and click "Scan".